In Michigan Resources
1. Read the Purpose & Objectives, Introduction, and all information associated with the Module. Refer to the appendices as needed.
2. Print out the Registration Application/Post Test and the Participant Evaluation form associated with the module. The forms are in Acrobat® Reader format. If you have trouble printing the forms go to www.adobe.com/acrobat and download Acrobat® Reader.
3. Fill out all information requested on the Registration Application, take the Post Test and fill out the Participant Evaluation form. Please use your driver's license or RD or nursing license number when registering. Failure to do so may result in delays or loss of credit.
4. Contact hours are free.
5. Upon successful completion of the module, you will be sent a certificate for 2 contact hours of continuing education. Successful completion is defined as:
6. Your certificate and any other pertinent comments will be emailed to the email address provided on the Registration Application/Post Test form.
7. If you have any questions that cannot be answered by your agency’s supervisor or contact UPDON at (906) 228-9203 or by e-mail.
Note: If you scored less than 70% on the Post Test, you will be notified and allowed a second opportunity to review the module and resubmit a new completed Registration Application/Post Test form.